Saturday, December 17, 2016

OBAMA repeats what was in my 2013/14 books


Obama to Republicans: You make Trump possible

OBAMA is doing a "last Minute" pre-holiday quote and/or paraphrase of the things I have s aid for months on QUORA, in my books, and on my Blogs ...
Trump is the product of the GOP training its simpleton base (to use Hitler's phrase) to self-destruct.
This is why my test of Revelation dating in "Death Over Life: A Prophecy of America's Destruction" {March 2014} -- where " Babylon the great city" was taken to be a reference to modern America & Washington -- has proved to be disgustingly accurate ... even though it was published fully 18 months before we even knew who the candidates would be (and therefore could not specifically reference the technique Donald would use).
[http://www.amazon.com/Death-Over-Life-Revelati…/…/1497427169]
DANG ... just wish Obama had had a copy of one of my books on the podium .

This, however, is not from the books:
https://www.facebook.com/CREDO/videos/10155345684840968
It deals with Trump whining about a rigged election ... 
As we now know, he was whining just in case the Russian Rigging did not work for him.

No comments: