Thursday, November 15, 2018

Evangelicals are SCREWED

Do the Evangelicals or Mike Pence types believe any of this: “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on the throne of his glory.  All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats, and he will put the sheep at his right hand and the goats at the left.  Then the king will say to those at his right hand, ‘Come, you that are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world; for I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you gave me clothing, I was sick and you took care of me, I was in prison and you visited me.’ " (Matthew 25:31–36)

Now the fun part -- those on his right are those facing him, so are those we call the LEFT-WING ... and those on his left, the ones who are screwed, are those we call the Right-wing.

Let's see -- who is it that wants to cut SNAP (food to hungry), eliminate  Obamacare (taking care of sick), and stuffs people in jail then forgets them? 

It is nice... with the Caravan headed to the border -- Trump simply said they should present and enter legally... he did NOT turn them away or refuse to welcome them.  They need to be known to him before he can welcome them... and to be known means come in as documented individuals -- not like thieves in the night sneaking across the border and hiding in the shadows of society.


No comments: